SEE MORE WITH PRO-LEVEL VUE LIMITED-EDITION GOGGLES
Tahnée Seagrave knows what she likes—to the point where she’s never forgotten the first Fox product she ever bought with her own money and even has a photo to prove it. The classic flame graphic from Tahnée’s old hoodie became the inspiration for building her own signature collection designed as a collaboration between the Fox design team and this multiple world-cup DH winner.
The Vue TS57 Limited-Edition Goggles are an essential part of Tahnee’s look and ensure the widest field of view possible while reducing distractions from the side. They feature a pre-curved injection-molded polycarbonate lens for distortion-free optical clarity and increased impact resistance.
For lens swapping and removal the Vue Goggles use our TruLock system. The system's turn-to-release tabs allow you to change lenses in seconds. Rounding out these pro-level goggles are a 45mm strap a high-flow venting system and a 3-layer foam to keep sweat out of your eyes.
- Wide viewport provides exceptional peripheral vision
- Injected polycarbonate lens is designed to provide optical clarity and protect against roost impact
- TruLock system makes lens replacement quick and easy
- Soft TPU faceplate forms to rider's face for improved comfort
- ABS/nylon outer frame to resist roost and increase durability
- 360 venting optimizes airflow keeping the rider cool and reduces fogging
- 45 mm strap with backing silicone stripe provides superior helmet grip
- 3-layer molded foam wicks sweat and provides a comfortable fit
- Offers UVA and UVB protection
- Pre-curved design offers superior optical clarity
- Meets ANSI Z87.1-2010 and EN1938