Our Women's Flexair Pro Pants bring the best in performance to your next run. Featuring a tapered fit for superior mobility and to reduce snag they come with Dyneema® knee and leg panels to increase abrasion resistance and provide enhanced flexibility. That range of mobility is also assured thanks to trusted TruMotion® all-way stretch fabric which is lightweight and durable and won’t weigh you down as you pedal your way along the trail.
Ventilation and breathability come care of body-mapped laser perforations on the front and rear panels while the mesh on the back of the leg also ups the cool factor. The DWR finish rounds out the features to shed moisture dirt and debris as you shred.
- Super-light slim tapered fit for superior on bike performance
- Dyneema® knee and leg panels reduce weight and increase abrasion resistance and flexibility
- Dissolvable mesh back of leg for increased cooling
- Hidden zipper leg openings keep the ankle tight and allow for easy removal
- TruDri® fabric moves sweat away from the body to keep you dry
- Proven race-ratchet closure provides secure fit and quick on-the-fly adjustments
- TruMotion® all-way stretch fabric offers full range of mobility
- DWR finish sheds moisture dirt and debris
- Body-mapped laser perforations on front panels increase airflow