Built to perform at the highest levels the Defend Pro Pants have been tested on the world's toughest trails by our pro mountain bike athletes. The Large Cordura® knee and hip panels increase the durability and protection to provide enhanced abrasion resistance as you rip. The tapered lower leg with stretch mesh inset provides a race-ready fit which reduces snags and drag. The TruMotion® all-way stretch main material ensures a high level of pedal efficiency helping you ascend the toughest climbs so you can enjoy the descent.
Stay cool all day thanks to a combination of TruDri® fabric to move sweat away from your body plus laser-cut perforations in the front and rear of the pants to increase cooling. The material is finished with DWR which sheds moisture dirt and debris while you shred and the proven race-ratchet closure makes on-the-fly adjustments a cinch.
- Zippered hand pockets provide storage for all-day park laps
- Large Cordura® knee and hip panels for all-over abrasion resistance
- TruDri® fabrics move sweat away from the body to keep you dry
- TruMotion® all-way stretch fabric offers full range of mobility
- Proven race-ratchet closure provides a secure fit and quick on-the-fly adjustments
- Tapered lower leg with elastic cuff opening keeps the pant as close to the ankle as possible
- Laser-cut perforations front and rear provide increased cooling
- DWR finish sheds moisture dirt and debris