Young rippers can stay dry on the trail with the Ranger 2.5L Water Jacket. This fully seam-sealed trail jacket is constructed from lightweight 10K/3K 2.5L waterproof/breathable fabric to keep them dry as they get their shred on in unpredictable weather. Moisture mud and debris will slide right off thanks to the DWR finish while the helmet-compatible hood will fit over most helmets out there. The two zippered hand pockets give a place to stash items they want to keep dry or somewhere to stick their hands should they need to seek shelter.
- Advanced weather protection for a wide range of weather conditions
- Lightweight 10000 mm / 3000 g 2.5-Layer waterproof breathable fabric
- DWR finish sheds moisture dirt and debris
- 2 zippered front hand pockets
- Draw cord cinching at hem and elastic cuff provide customized fit
- Helmet compatible hood fits over most helmets
- Body: 10000 mm / 3000 g 100% polyester Ripstop 2.5-layer fabric