- Likutis: Nėra
Attention: new kid on the trail alert. The all-new Union Flat Shoes are set to take your mountain bike adventures to new and sendier levels of yew! The flat-pedal version of the Union sticks confidently to your pedals and should you come into a corner with too much pepper let you easily stick a foot out and steady the ship. Built with robust features including a molded cap design to protect against rock strikes the Union handles the rigors of trail abuse with ease. With a lightweight and precise fit the low-profile custom-tuned EVA midsole ratchets up your pedal grip and feel giving you more comfort while you shred. Power to the pedal is optimized care of the molded internal stiffening plate but it's not stiffness at the expense of off-bike comfort. Should you have to hike-a-bike around that downed tree you're all good. The sole is designed using the Ultratac™ rubber compound with the engineered tread pattern providing best-in-class grip and durability. Versatile and with understated style Union Shoes were born to rip transitioning from sweet single track to your post-ride tailgate brews with ease.
- One-piece welded seamless upper reduces weight and offers a precise fit
- Proprietary Ultratac™ rubber compound and engineered tread pattern provide best-in-class grip and durability
- Low profile custom-tuned EVA midsole for improved pedal grip and feel
- Molded toe cap designed to protect against rock strikes
- Molded internal stiffening plate optimizes power transfer and off-bike comfort
- TPU Eva rubber